Sunday, July 13, 2014

Cozumel 2014. Day 2

A visit today to Palancar Horseshoe Reef and Villa Blanca Reef provided much adventure and beauty. Here I will post several photos taken today by Reva and I in hopes that you will enjoy looking at them as much as we took taking them. I'll share the names of the fish and sea critters, if I know them. Thanks for visiting my blog and please leave a comment or two.
Giant Grouper (5')

Butterfly

 

 

Huge Crab (can you see him?)
 
 
Parrot

 
Shrimp inside large Barrel Sponge

 
Bat Fish (very rare)

 
Moray Eel

 
Anenome

 
Yellow Damsel

 
Blue Damsel (oh wait, that's Reva)

 
Four eyed Butterfly

 
Snapper

 
Moray Eel

 
Tiny Pipe Fish

 
French Angel

 
Juvenile Lion (he didn't live long!)

 
Juvenile Trunk Fish

 
???

 
Lion Fish with Moray Eel

 
Blister Worm and Black Moray (see him?)
 

2 comments: