Tuesday, June 22, 2010

V.B.S. 2010 Forest Hills Baptist

VBS at F.H.B.C. was a blast and one of the best ever. Enjoy the photos!


VBS 2010 Group Picture

Our Fearless Leaders

Here We Go!Welcome To Saddle Ridge Ranch

Drama Queens & Their Crazy Leader

Sharing the Gospel. That's What It's All About!

Pre-Preschoolers
Olivia, Thatcher, Ashtyn & Robie

Are we supposed to be saying the Pledge?

Soap painting is fun!

Thatcher!! Waaaaaaaaa...
Hi, I'm Robie.

Hello, I'm Ashtyn. And I'm Thatcher.This is Gram's class.
And this is AL's class. (Aunt Laura, or mommy...whatever.)
We think we were the best class of all.
Hey, what about me?
I'm Drew.
I'm a cowgirl. Think I look like Annie Oakley?
Who cares about girls? Us men are playing on the fort!


Family Night was a big event. About 180 attended!


All us kids took part in our program.


Well, maybe all but one!


3 comments:

  1. What a fun time I had at Saddle Ridge Ranch this year. I am so glad we could share it with so many of our loved ones and friends. Let's do it again at the same time next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun and such cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VBS was definitely a huge blessing this year! Your daughters coming to help was so awesome!

    ReplyDelete