Friday, October 9, 2009

Day #2 in the life of Drew Pellerin
Actually, this first photo was taken on day one, but Grandpa was relucant to share it before now. The sign on the window of the Nursery says "Do Not Take Photos Through The Window". When my sister was born two and a half years ago, Grandpa almost got kicked out of the hospital for breaking the rules. Can you believe he's a preacher? Anyway, he accidently tripped while walking up to the window to see me and as he fell the camera went off and Poof, this picture was taken.
This is mommy showing off a pretty handmade quilt Ms. Barbara Engelman made for me. It matches my room which is a monkey motif. Thank you Ms. Barbara, we love the quilt!
This is how I spend most of my time. Snoozing!
He I am with my Gram and big sister, Ashtyn.
Here's my proud grandparents, Gram and Grandpa with Ashtyn and me.
This is my cousin Thatcher and Double A (Aunt Angela).
Grandpa brought me my first fishing rod and I can't wait to try it out.

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! Can't wait to meet him in person.

    For some reason, when I read this, it doesn't seem like Grandpa talking....more like Angela....did she hijack your blog like she hijacked your facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking family. I know everyone is ready to get Drew home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiiin!
    I'm so proud of your new member! He is stronger as I never saw eva!
    I pray to God that Drew cans be used by His hands to bring glory to His kingdom!
    Congratulations all family!
    I loved his first fishing rod, hahaha! Pastor Mitch you are amaziing!

    I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwww, Ashtyn looks so proud of her Baby Brudda... so does Thatcher. =0)

    Love the picture of you and Reva with both Pellerin babys. Ashtyn sure looks big now.

    ReplyDelete