Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Leading Children To Faith In Jesus Christ

Often I am approached by parents who ask me to sit down with their children and share with them how they can come to faith in Jesus Christ. While I love to lead others to Christ, and always want to visit with those who have professed faith in Christ prior to their baptism, I would much rather parents personally lead their children to Jesus. Most of the time parents are reluctant because they are afraid they'll say the wrong thing or they simply don't know how to go about it. Here is a link that will help you share Jesus with your children. It encompasses some of the same methods that I have used over the years and is easy to understand. I encourage you to check it out.

http://threethirtyministries.org/Websites/330Ministries/Images/How%20to%20Lead%20Your%20Child%20to%20Christ.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment